IT IS DECEMBER!!!! HOW AND WHEN?!
Obviously my priorities are a bit all over the place as I have spent more time thinking of my Christmas wishlist than my work (Facepalm!) but don’t worry I will get onto my work soon.
My wishlists (yes I have more than one) are always ridiculously large and for Christmas I tend to ask more for gift vouchers so that I can shop at my fav places as I never really want one thing in particular but I have seen a few things that I am lusting after.
Since my birthday is in February I call this my Christmas (and consecutive months…I am generous with time ;)) wishlist…hint hint family and friends!
1. Some amazing shoes that I found on Ebay! How awesome are they?!
2. Jeffrey Campbell Roscoe, YUM!
7. Naked 2, wanted the first one but since the second one is on its way, why not?
8. ASOS Cape, been in love with this for a hot minute now!
9. AA Pouch, these pouches are RIDICULOUSLY expensive due to the fact that they are real leather but I found a tutorial that shows you how to make these for a fraction of the price…check it out here!
I will be making my own instead of buying it.
10. Black Maxi Dress, loving this one from ASOS plus it’s petite which is great as I am only 5′ 3″!
11. My ENTIRE Nasty Gal wishlist which is too long to post! LOL!
Obv my wishlists are all much bigger than this but let’s take it one step at a time!
Unfortunately I do not own a black AmEx just yet 🙁
What are you throwing hints for?