Summer means new make up!
Plain and simple!
I've been looking for new additions for my summer beauty lush list and I think I've done prettttty well!
Check out details below:
1. Guerlain Terracotta Moisturising Bronzing Powder in 08 Ebony - I came across this bronzer whilst window shopping in Beauty Base. The thing I loved about this bronzer was it's shade, suitable for women of colour and just stunning in tone. I've been dreaming about it ever since I swatched it! Pricey at £34.00 but you get what you pay for with luxury make up! LUSH!
2. MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35 in Medium Deep - If you are a regular reader of DOS you would know about my love of BB creams. I love their light weight consistency and the ease in which you can apply them.
I literally received the email regarding the new shades of the MAC BB creams yesterday! I am so happy that they have now released darker shades, it would be silly not to really. I have figured out that I am the shade Medium Deep but will be making my way to MAC just to make sure. Can't wait for this one and with SPF 35 too which is fab for summer! UPDATE: Medium Deep is FAAR too light. Maybe not for this one!
3. Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush in Spicy - If you watched my IMATS haul you would have seen that I already own a watercolour blush; in the colour Dare which I love but I originally wanted the colour Spicey.
Spicey is a warm orange that would really compliment my skin tone and would give a gorgeous summer glow!
4. MAC Smoked Purple Lipstick (Pro) - I first saw this lipstick on Instagram and when I did I instantly fell in love! Granted it isn't a summeriest colour but I've really been reaching for my dark lippies lately.
This is a matte dark purple which is just stunning, if you don't believe me see for yourself. Smoked Purple is from the MAC Me Over collection which was released 2 years ago (late, I know!) however it can be purchased from the MAC US site and I believe this is now a Pro lipstick. Will definitely be seeing if I can pick this stunning lippie up!
5. Diorskin Nude Tan Natural Radiance Bronzing Powder in 007 Mocha - As you can tell I'm falling in love with bronzers. It is so difficult and almost impossible to find bronzers for my skin tone so when I do find one I fall for it immediately! I came across this bronzer whilst walking around Boots. It is just urgghhh, BEAUT-TI-FULL! Mocha is a gorgeous burnt brown with slight shimmer that compliments women of colour perfectly! Once again slightly pricey but this is Dior!
6. OCC Lip Tars - I love these things! So much so I can't even choose what colours I want, I just want them all!
Right now Anime, Pretty Boy, Yaoi and Beta have caught my eye. That's the shortest my list can get!
I love these lip tars and the great thing is they can be used to create custom colours for your lips. Lip Tars are an absolute winner in my books and a great product for summer!