It's been a while since I've made a Lush List (which has got me thinking why didn't I call it a Lust List...sigh) but I've added a few items to my wishlist that here to help me slay, small small and I wanted to share some of these with you guys!
1. Give Me Glow Cosmetics Staple Palette - Blame Spence's Beauty Depot for this one. I saw her swatches and I was SOLD instantly! The swatches on brown skin are phenomenal and I'm loving the shade range as well, unfortunately shipping is not too forgiving with this brand so I may have to wait a while to see if I can find an alternative way of getting this over to me.
2. Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder - This is just a re-up for me. I finished my old tub and I'm looking into getting a new one. I really love this powder, more than the medium deep shade, so I think I'll be sticking to this version from now on.
3. Stila Glitters and Glow Liquid Eye Shadow - blame YouTube, sigh. These glitters have been all over YouTube but what really sold me was the staying power. As someone who has hooded lids, these glitters seem ideal as they seem to set avoiding transfer and creasing and plus...pretty colours!
4. B'ellegant Cosmetics Melted Chocolate Satin Lipstick Bundle - This has been on my wishlist since Black Friday. Do not ask me why I still don't have it, I cannot tell you why but it's been so popular it's sold out AGAIN.
I can't be mad because I totally understand why it's so popular - I mean look at those brown girl friendly lipstick shades...*cries*
5. Make Up For Ever Star Lit Powder in 12 - Sold to me by Fatima. These powders look crazy pigmented and they seem to pop so well on cocoa skin. I kinda want them all!
6. Beauty Blender Pro - I actually have two of these already.A few years ago Cherry Culture had a half price off everything on site so I stocked up on beauty blenders but I think it's important to change your beauty blenders every so often and I think now is the time for me. I'm going to IMATS this year so hopefully I'll be able to pick up a new one.
7. YSL Souffle D'Eclat Powder in 04 - So apparently if you want to step up from Laura Mercier's Translucent Powder this is the next powder to go to.
I was sold on this after seeing it on Mali Magic's Snapchat and Jo's instastories, it seems to be an amazing powder that just blends perfectly into the skin. Obviously it comes with a YSL price tag, £38, but if it's a great as it seems I may need to bite the bullet.
8. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Crucifix - Another brown lipstick - surprise, surprise.
Crucifix is one of the newly realised shades from KVD so unfortunately it's not available to buy in the UK, however I've read that KVD have a stall at IMATS this year so fingers crossed they'll be selling it there otherwise I'm just going to have to be patient. *sad face emoji*
9. Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier Eau de Parfum - or "perfume" if you have no time to be fancy.
I was sent a sample of this and fell in love with it. It has a fresh but fruity scent which isn't overpowering.
I actually went to Marks to have a spritz and whilst I was at the counter the sales assistant told me I smelt nice, I was like "listen, second floor...go spritz yourself!"
It is a beautiful scent that will definitely get you a lot of compliments.
10. SUVA Beauty Neutral Necessities Palette - This has appeared on my lush list before. I think this palette is beautiful but the price, ohhhh the price is what;s stopping me, then I ask myself if I really need this palette.
I've basically been talking myself out of buying this palette for nearly a year but it's sooo pretty.
Another one I may just have to bite the bullet for.
What are you lusting over this month?
Let me know!
Instagram |YouTube | Twitter | Facebook