Sponsored by Her Hair Company & Affiliate Links
Straight hair is one of my go-to’s when it comes to hair because, in my opinion, it’s one of the easiest textures for me to look after.
I tend to keep everything simple and low maintenance as I don’t want to weigh the hair down with products and because I like the low maintenance life!
My absolute staples for my Her Hair Company’s Eurasian Straight are:
- Tangle Teezer – perfect for keeping your hair slick and neat without products, the teezer gives your hair a gorgeous natural sheen – this is my absolute staple and a little secret of mine so use it well!
- Paddle Brush – this helps with the straightening process, the paddle brush eliminates frizz and helps to pick up more hair, especially those scamps in the back, cutting down your straightening time!
- Remington Pro-Straight Extra Wide S5525 Straighteners – If you LOVE straight hair these are the straighteners for you! Straightening my extensions takes less than 10 minutes and due to the wide ceramic paddles your extensions stay sleek and straight for longer. My holy grail product for straight hair!
- Got2b Glued Blasting Freeze Spray – If you do get fly-aways this is the finishing product you need. Just spray some of this on your brush or comb and brush your hair, the hairspray will keep fly-aways at bay giving you hair a “laid” effect.
- No Hands – An odd one, but the best way to keep body and movement in your straight hair is to leave it alone, constantly touching it can make it greasy and weigh it down so try to keep your hands out of your hair as much as possible, and of course, go less heavy with lip gloss!
If you find, along the line, that your extension are getting a little frazzled over time, especially at the ends, go ahead and pick up the Tresemme Keratin Smooth range. This range can revive all hair types, especially straight hair.
And that’s it! Simple, right?
You really do not need a tonne of hair products for this hair, as it works so well, straightening creams, serums and sprays are simply not needed!
Following these steps will keep your straight hair bone straight and sleek for the longest time meaning your unit may just last years!
This post is sponsored by Her Hair Company, but as always, all opinions are honest and my own. For more information please see my Disclaimer page.